24.6.10

PLEASE TAKE ME BACK TO THE START.

I've been really nostalgic lately. I was back in my province, Balanga, for a week til yesterday and I was like, "Naaalala mo pa yung..." "Tapos yung..!" with my cousins when we were at lola's house.

The "____ loves _____" writings on the walls and cupboards of the tindahan, the games we used to play, and a whole lot more. I just want to be a kid again. No, not only that. I want to repeat everything again, actually.

It's just sad how you slowly realize that you're growing up so fast that all the lovely memories from the past are slowly becoming a bit blurred and hazy. I know I can't repeat everything all over again but I'd want to at least actually remember everything clearly; I'd want to look back whenever I please, and get to smile at that special memory.

It's sad. How I'm starting to realize that I'm growing up and, sooner or later, everything's going to just be a simple memory, a thing of the past. And that I can't re-live any of it, but just merely recall it. And my memory sucks balls :'|


Done.

May God bless you, always :)

*PAT

No comments: